samedi 6 octobre 2018

Every pokemon my friend and I encounter has the same CP

I don't think I've seen anyone encounter this before, and I am wondering what the reason for it might be. Here is the long and short of it:

I have a friend I've played with off and on for a few months now. We mainly get together at our go-to spot for community days, and the past week we've hung out a few days to do a few laps and catch some mons. Within the past couple of days, we've noticed whenever we click on the same spawn, it always has the same CP for both of us. We still need to do more testing to make sure it's every time, because we've only checked it with about 10 pokemon in a row, but it's been enough to show a pattern. We also need to check if IVs and mon levels are the same.

Here are some specifics:

  • His account is level 32, mine is 31
  • Both accounts were created when the game launched and we both largely quit playing until roughly the time of the Squirtle community day.
  • Raid encounters do not have the same CP for both

Let me know your thoughts or insights, and if I can provide any more information to help figuring out why this is happening just ask.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire