samedi 6 octobre 2018

Pixel XL 2 Not Compatible?

So I'm not sure what is going on. I've played on a previous phone with no issues, and migrated to a new phone and transferred over all my data (mind you this is over a year ago). With my Pixel XL 2, I continuously pull the "Device, OS, or Software is not compatible".

Going through the Supported Devices list on Niantics site..

  • Android 4.4 or above - Obviously good on this part, running Android 9
  • Preferred resolution of 720x1280 pixels (Not optimized for tablet) - Self explanatory
  • Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G) - Solid connection, no dropping
  • GPS and Location Services - Obviously.
  • Rooted devices are not supported - Not rooted whatsoever, unless Google is rooting their phones prior to shipping now (they aren't)

Messaged Niantic support, essentially told the same answer 3 different times then told they are unable to diagnose or troubleshoot futher.

So with that out of the way.. What is going on, and what do I do to solve this?

Edit: I've already uninstalled the application and reinstalled it from the Google Play Store. Twice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire