dimanche 30 septembre 2018

Watched someone lose a 100% mewtwo, and they didn’t even know what happened.

I live in a small town, and the raid group I am apart of is mostly very causal players. A few of them still haven’t gotten their mews from the 1st special research quest. After defeating a mewtwo this morning with a decent sized group, I asked some people how strong their mewtwo was on the catch screen. One guy said “2275” like it was nothing. I explained that was the highest IV and a perfect mewtwo. He said, “oh, cool”, then let his 6 year old throw the first 6 balls at it. He threw the last few himself before it ran. In total I think less than half of his premier balls landed at all, maybe 1 great throw. He said he already caught a mewtwo, so he didn’t really care. The one that he already has was 2208.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire