mardi 2 octobre 2018

Favorite Starter Pokemon?

As the title suggests, out of all the main Pokemon games starters, which one is your favorite? (Would recommend as for why you like that starter, but you don’t have to at the same time).

Mine’s Samurott. Sure, say what you will about it not being bipedal, but this mon, in my eyes, is rad. It was a Pokemon that reminds me of the games that brought me back into Pokemon games, BW2, and this Pokemon was incredibly fun to use ingame. I like the entire evolutionary line equally, as they all have neat characteristics (Oshawott being adorable, Dewott looking slick design-wise, and Samurott rocking the glorious beard-stache). And the Water type overall is my favorite type, and by Samurott just having that type is amazing.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire