lundi 1 octobre 2018

LF a few ballmons!

Hey everyone!

So I'm in the middle of MM'ing to try and get a shiny Gastly and as you can imagine I've obtained a lot of Gastly's on my hunt (still not close to obtaining one and I've got the shiny charm as well! 1/512 my arse!) The only good thing is that these guys are in dream balls, are timid (have Disable and Perish Song) and they all have good IVs! So I'm thinking of trading these guys for some cool ballmons (apricorn balls/special balls ideally) that I've been after.

I've got 7 perfect females, and 6 perfect males which I'm looking to trade now for a few things listed below if anyone is interested! Ideally for Gligar/Staryu/Horsea I am looking for Pokémon from neither Eng/Fre as I intend on trying to find shinies of these guys at some point by MM'ing.

The mons I'm looking for are:

• Jolly Gligar (friend ball/moon ball/heavy ball w/ HA)

• Adamant Horsea (any ball surprise me w/ Swift Swim and Outrage if possible)

• Timid Staryu (any ball surprise me again w/ HA)

• Any other cool ballmons if you want to offer them! Don't mind if they have poor IVs, but a good ability and good nature would be nice.

I do have a few 5IV Gastly's that have an imperfect attack (everything else is perfect) but I'm gonna do a giveaway for those at a later point unless you'd rather have one of those.

May not be on for long as I've gotta go out in a bit - but we can try rearrange if needs be as I'm currently in Taiwan so time differences may be quite off.

Cheers guys! (Apologies if formatting is bad, using mobile lmao).

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/comments/9kdw37/lf_a_few_ballmons/?utm_source=ifttt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire