mardi 2 octobre 2018

[FT] Tornadus/Thundurus codes [LF] ANY offers

[event]

I have 25 Tornadus/Thundurus codes I got myself at Target. These are the only things I have for trade at the moment.

Looking for any other events (including 20th anniversary, 2018 Legends, etc.).

I will trade for ANY shiny pokemon.

I will trade for non-event Legendary/Mythical pokemon with good natures.

Please put all necessary info, so we can trade.

I will consider any and all offers. Not really interested in breedables, as I have a bunch I have done nothing with yet.

Please do not hesitate to make me an offer!

Thanks for looking and happy trading!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/comments/9ko36r/ft_tornadusthundurus_codes_lf_any_offers/?utm_source=ifttt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire