vendredi 5 octobre 2018

[Useless Info] Location of pokeball has moved on Galaxy S8+ resulting new screen burn-in spot

I have an S8+ with an OLED screen which suffers from pixel dimming over time. Heavy pokemon go players will almost certainly have noticed the burn-in for OLED devices in other apps, especially on an all-white background.

​

I just noticed that in a recent update, the location of these items has moved down on the screen quite a bit. While this new location has not burned in yet on my phone, it's only a matter of time! Soon, I will have two reminders of my favorite game when running other apps on my device.

​

On a side note, while the burned in spot may look like an inverted pokeball, with the red side down: It's not red at all. The white side of the pokeball has just reduced the brightness of said pixels. It's your brain tricking you into thinking it's actually red!

​

Check it out:

https://i.redd.it/karavc2ju9q11.jpg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire