dimanche 30 septembre 2018

Celebi Quest Problems: Special Research can't be claimed.

I am saving my 7th day "Research Breakthrough" for tomorrow evening when I can get Suicune since I've never had a Suicune. I just completed all of Ripple in Time 4.

BUT

Niantic programmed it so you can't claim a special research while you have the research break though stamped but not clicked. I don't want to click for an Entei. Niantic is now limiting my progress in celebi by not letting me save my 7th day box and not letting me click to Ripple in Time 5.

TldR: if you evolve Eevee after you claim 7th stamp you have to wait but if you evolve before your fine. Seems bad.

Discusion topics:

  • is this reasonable?

  • has this impacted you?

  • what should I do?

Ps: I have the photo on my Twitter as well. @ Cryonicity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire